Intelligent Futures Insights
Friday, March 19, 2010
  The Blog Cloud


I've been negligent when it comes to blogging over the past months. My time and attention has been taken away from the IF blog thanks to a new project I hope to launch in the next week or two (stay tuned!). In the meantime, I came across a cool tool called Many Eyes. It's a visualization tool that you can use free on the web. Just upload your data and choose how you'd like to present it. I've written a number of times in this space about finding new ways of getting your message across. Here's one tool to help you do that.

I decided to do a "word cloud" of my blog from the beginning to
the present day. Very interesting to see what has come up frequently. You can see it below:


 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Intelligent Futures is a firm that is committed to creating lasting sustainability solutions that have strategic value within our client’s culture. I.F. Insights is meant to spark thoughts and new perspectives on sustainability. For more information on us, go to www.intelligentfutures.ca.

Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]